Beerdroid not showing temperature

So I was going to start a brew this morning and as you see in the picture I posted, it's not showing the temperature. So I am hesitant to start a brew in case something is wrong with the droid.

Has anyone else had this problem and do you know if I should be concerned? 

20240315_031658.jpg

@xpsTech

Oh, that explains it. 

After I do a droid cleanse with the sodium percarbonate, I rinse the droid out with hot water. I'm not sure if that is safe to do with the droid. It's the most effective way of getting the remains of the sodium percarbonate out though.

After 20 minutes when I made this thread this morning, the temperature appeared again and I started the brew. 

So all is good. I finish work early on Friday's and now enjoying some Tomas Coopers Artisan reserve. 5 weeks in the keg and she certainly taste good. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Nick Seymour said:

@xpsTech

Oh, that explains it. 

After I do a droid cleanse with the sodium percarbonate, I rinse the droid out with hot water. I'm not sure if that is safe to do with the droid. It's the most effective way of getting the remains of the sodium percarbonate out though.

After 20 minutes when I made this thread this morning, the temperature appeared again and I started the brew. 

So all is good. I finish work early on Friday's and now enjoying some Tomas Coopers Artisan reserve. 5 weeks in the keg and she certainly taste good. 

Artisan is a good drop

• Upvote 2