Mark a keg as "consumed"

12 hours ago, Bunkers Hill Brewing Company said:

Hi - maybe a dumb question but...when you look at the "kegs" tab on the "shelf", how do you mark a keg as "consumed" (ie. we drank it)? At the moment, all my kegs have green circles around them, indicating that they are ready to be consumed but I can't find a way to say that they are gone.

Hi, Mark here. Found this in the FAQK’s in BrewArt 101

How do I delete a Keg from my shelf when it's finished?
Simply go to your shelf, press the Kegs Tab, press edit at the top right of the screen and then touch each Keg you want to delete. You will be prompted for confirmation. Press Done at the top right of the screen when you’re finished.”

13 hours ago, Bunkers Hill Brewing Company said:

Hi - maybe a dumb question but...when you look at the "kegs" tab on the "shelf", how do you mark a keg as "consumed" (ie. we drank it)? At the moment, all my kegs have green circles around them, indicating that they are ready to be consumed but I can't find a way to say that they are gone.

32 minutes ago, Barrelboy said:

Hi, Mark here. Found this in the FAQK’s in BrewArt 101

How do I delete a Keg from my shelf when it's finished?
Simply go to your shelf, press the Kegs Tab, press edit at the top right of the screen and then touch each Keg you want to delete. You will be prompted for confirmation. Press Done at the top right of the screen when you’re finished.”

Hi - thanks for the reply. Not exactly what I was after as I didn't want to delete the keg, just mark it as consumed. If I delete it, do I lose its history? Anyway, sounds like there is no concept of marking it as consumed and delete is the only option (currently).

30 minutes ago, Bunkers Hill Brewing Company said:

Hi - thanks for the reply. Not exactly what I was after as I didn't want to delete the keg, just mark it as consumed. If I delete it, do I lose its history? Anyway, sounds like there is no concept of marking it as consumed and delete is the only option (currently).

Yes may delete but you could make a note in the journal for that particular brew. Could do a “consumption started.....consumed......” type log?

Archived