Spare Parts

Hi all

I have 8 kegs at the moment and have just started brewing. Unfortunately I realised that I threw my first beer liner out with the black attachment attached to it and the dump now owns it. Has anyone had any luck buying a spare kegging part from Brewart? I can only imagine I will lose a valve top or a spring one day too. I can't find anywhere on their site.

Cheers

Paddy

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, paddye said:

Hi all

I have 8 kegs at the moment and have just started brewing. Unfortunately I realised that I threw my first beer liner out with the black attachment attached to it and the dump now owns it. Has anyone had any luck buying a spare kegging part from Brewart? I can only imagine I will lose a valve top or a spring one day too. I can't find anywhere on their site.

Cheers

Paddy

Hi Paddy, go into Brewart store and click on “supplies” not accessories. Bit confusing.

7 minutes ago, paddye said:

Hi there. I can only see four items there unless I am missing something? I need the black cap that screws onto the beer liner. The part that seats the spear.

Sorry, thought you were only after the beer liner set up. If your talking about the black right angle connector that connects the beer line with the keg lid then it is included. However if you mean the keg lid itself then I’d contact the Brewart store via the Contact at the bottom of the store section.