Geoff Schubert

6 Brewflow kegs

Hi guys,

I have 6 kegs plus fittings and a keg few liners and lines free to a new home. If you live in Melbourne and would like to travel out to Bayswater to pick them up they're yours.

Geoff.

9 minutes ago, Geoff Schubert said:

Hi guys,

I have 6 kegs plus fittings and a keg few liners and lines free to a new home. If you live in Melbourne and would like to travel out to Bayswater to pick them up they're yours.

Geoff.

Hi Geoff, Mark here. Great offer and sure the offer will be taken up. Are you still brewing and if so what styles do you enjoy

Hi Mark,

Sorry for taking so long to reply been trying to put wondows10 on the computer. Yes still using the beer droid just upgraded my pouring system. I like my pale ales, or any coopers beer. I've experimented a couple of times and made a raspberry beer and then a banana one basicly anything that tastes good I'll drink.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the reply. Love ales and Coopers myself. Must admit have and still do enjoy the Lager recipes, particularly when stinking hot (Adelaide good for that).

Hey Geoff, 

FB might have some takers. Thats a awesome offer to somebody though . If I was on that side of the world i would be happy to take them 🙂

On 29/01/2020 at 1:05 PM, Andy Stainer said:

Hey Geoff ,

Offer still available...? 
If so.... I can get my son (another beer brewing hobbist) to drop in

Hi Andy, if no reply to your post perhaps sent him a message via messages at the top.

Cheers Mark