Lobster and Lager

8 hours ago, Barrelboy said:

Sorry Rob but after watching the ABC News am today - bugger your pizza its lobster from the South. Hope you enjoy seafood as lobster tail and any of the lagers would be a top match. Is lobster cheap at the moment or are they all being stored in tanks for China as the ABC inferred?

None of the fisherman have been going out in their boats since China cancelled new year celebrations. There are plenty with 20% of their licenced catch still to be caught but there is no market for them to sell to at present . Is lobster ever cheap?

I'm a bit more of a fan of Morten Bay Bug to be honest but that has made me popular with mates who have had me in their boat as they check their pot so they can double their catch

17 minutes ago, Rob Courtney said:

None of the fisherman have been going out in their boats since China cancelled new year celebrations. There are plenty with 20% of their licenced catch still to be caught but there is no market for them to sell to at present . Is lobster ever cheap?

I'm a bit more of a fan of Morten Bay Bug to be honest but that has made me popular with mates who have had me in their boat as they check their pot so they can double their catch

Don’t mind those bugs either but looks like it’s back to pizzas🍕🍕🍕

• 1 year later...