Tall tale ale

I just started the tall tale ale brewprint yesterday and chose the ale program on the beerdroid. When looking at the brewart page it says that I need to choose custom mode propagate and then ferment at 16C. Im a little confused here, whats the difference between propagate and fermenting? And how many days shall it stay in propagate mode and when do I change to 16C? Also there are no information on when to add the hop. To be honest I think the beerdroid is a good machine, but the producers has very poor instructions for the brewprints 

7 hours ago, Sondre Sørensen said:

I just started the tall tale ale brewprint yesterday and chose the ale program on the beerdroid. When looking at the brewart page it says that I need to choose custom mode propagate and then ferment at 16C. Im a little confused here, whats the difference between propagate and fermenting? And how many days shall it stay in propagate mode and when do I change to 16C? Also there are no information on when to add the hop. To be honest I think the beerdroid is a good machine, but the producers has very poor instructions for the brewprints 

Rather than go through the instructions, go to BREWART 101 and this time under the heading “lnstructions”, download the official Beerdroid Manual and all the info and and answer to your questions are there. It will be easier for you that way and your other question on wifi connection should be found there as well.