Keg Filling Tube Specifications

Does anybody know the specifications (I.D. and O.D.) of the Keg Filling Tube that comes with the Complete Kegging Pack from BrewArt?  

I want to buy some more tubing to get a longer run and I suspect that it is metric but not sure.  Note that I live in the United States, so I will be looking to buy online,  maybe Amazon or something.

I would like to use it with the existing elbow connector on one end for the tap and a standard ball lock disconnect on the other end for the corny keg.

1 hour ago, Erik Denkers said:

Does anybody know the specifications (I.D. and O.D.) of the Keg Filling Tube that comes with the Complete Kegging Pack from BrewArt?  

I want to buy some more tubing to get a longer run and I suspect that it is metric but not sure.  Note that I live in the United States, so I will be looking to buy online,  maybe Amazon or something.

I would like to use it with the existing elbow connector on one end for the tap and a standard ball lock disconnect on the other end for the corny keg.

Sorry can’t help other than taking the elbow and disconnect to a hardware store to check out tubing fits. Clear tubing should suffice as long as you sanitise the id every use and clean afterwards.

• 5 weeks later...