Incorrect spikes being shipped with the Keg Refill Packs

Beer Monkey

Was waiting for the Keg Refill packs to come into stock and ordered as soon as I could but just came to kegging and realized the wrong spikes are being sent out.

The kegs I got were the shorter (better) ones with the feet that lets them stand on their own, but the spikes were for the older kegs (without the feet) so the cap cannot be added due to the spike hitting the bottom of the keg.

I did ping Customer Support about this to try and get replacements since the spikes aren't for sale on their own, but just wondering if anyone else has run into it with recent shipments and/or to check your order when it arrives to make sure you got the right ones.

4 hours ago, Beer Monkey said:

Was waiting for the Keg Refill packs to come into stock and ordered as soon as I could but just came to kegging and realized the wrong spikes are being sent out.

The kegs I got were the shorter (better) ones with the feet that lets them stand on their own, but the spikes were for the older kegs (without the feet) so the cap cannot be added due to the spike hitting the bottom of the keg.

I did ping Customer Support about this to try and get replacements since the spikes aren't for sale on their own, but just wondering if anyone else has run into it with recent shipments and/or to check your order when it arrives to make sure you got the right ones.

I bought a bunch of kegs last September and the same thing happened to me.

It’s a pain but customer service will sort you out. Brewart are the best in the business when it comes to this.

• Upvote 1