Ro Row

So I did an Aussie premium and I never wrote down what hops i used and the amounts...and you guessed it, at 4 weeks, it's pretty nice.

I reckon I was trying to get the Lady Burra Pilsner down pat, so it would have had Saaz, Tettang and Perle and i reckon I have put Lemon Drop hops in this (99%) sure because I thought they hadn't told the complete truth on the hops

The “truth” 😂 (There's a Simpsons quote for everything!) : exjw

and to be fair, reckon I have done a decent job on this, my only question is, did I go 20gms Saaz and the rest 10 or everything 10?

May have to make it again I guess :)

Edited by Rob Courtney
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Rob Courtney said:

So I did an Aussie premium and I never wrote down what hops i used and the amounts...and you guessed it, at 4 weeks, it's pretty nice.

I reckon I was trying to get the Lady Burra Pilsner down pat, so it would have had Saaz, Tettang and Perle and i reckon I have put Lemon Drop hops in this (99%) sure because I thought they hadn't told the complete truth on the hops

The “truth” 😂 (There's a Simpsons quote for everything!) : exjw

and to be fair, reckon I have done a decent job on this, my only question is, did I go 20gms Saaz and the rest 10 or everything 10?

May have to make it again I guess :)

Does this help, you wrote it under Aussie Premium thread on 12/4.

“So have just dry hopped this tonight with 50gms of the hop combo 20 of Saaz then 10 each of Tettanger, Perle and Lemondrops. Hoping this one turns out like I think it should, believe the German lager hops just need a touch of citrus.

Funnily enough, only came across the hop type at the Brew shop when Brewshop guy was adamant that you use Lemondrop in XPA and not Citra”

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Does this help, you wrote it under Aussie Premium thread on 12/4.

“So have just dry hopped this tonight with 50gms of the hop combo 20 of Saaz then 10 each of Tettanger, Perle and Lemondrops. Hoping this one turns out like I think it should, believe the German lager hops just need a touch of citrus.

Funnily enough, only came across the hop type at the Brew shop when Brewshop guy was adamant that you use Lemondrop in XPA and not Citra”

yes it does

• Upvote 1