Greg

11 hours ago, Greg Collingwood said:

Can't seem to connect WiFi is this a normal issue what is the password

Greg, very limited info however the password is your internet provider password however to help out go into BrewArt 101 and under the topic “Instructions” download the BeerDroid instruction manual, opening an account and wifi connection all in there. (There are a couple of ways to do it)

Also if you search the word wifi in this app it will come up with posts by people with the same issues.

Any problems let us know.

Edited by Captain 3 Droids

Ah well seems to be ok now just register manually and magic my droid appeared in app not sure how but anyway now got the ale on has gone from first stage now on second stage after 11 hours seems noisy when cooling think is the compressor is this normal as in the normal hum of compressor but bit noisy for a small unit louder than my Engel fridge and loud than kegerator but if is normal I can live with it .

I did try experiment I emptied carton of millers chill in to droid and keged to corny as per video I saw from ikegger bit foamy and also slight spicy taste I did clean and sanitise all before tried it maybe I stuffed up because started drinking it soon as kegged I wound up to 30 psi gave keg a shake then dropped to 12psi but found almost 20 to be the best pour but still foamy as I am new to this just wondered if you knew much about it I can trial and error until get it sorted maybe I just started pour to soon not allowing keg to settle

3 hours ago, Greg Collingwood said:

Hey just a general question how long does it normally take on each stage of process I understand this can vary  but as a general rule of thumb so I have idea doesn't seem to say much about time frames and how to change times and temps or is this all done as custom brew

Not all as a custom brew unless you want to use the dry hop notification function in the custom mode selection.

Times for brew fermentation vary according to the recipe and yeast. As a guide you need to read the recipes in the BrewArt Print app where it tells you the what brewing mode to use and gives a rough indication to fermentation times, eg 9 to 12 days. Also look at the reviews further down the recipe page where brewers  advise of their fermentation days.

Once fermentation is complete it will stay in the ready to keg mode for 48hrs and then go to storage.

Edited by Captain 3 Droids

8 hours ago, Greg Collingwood said:

Hey just a general question how long does it normally take on each stage of process I understand this can vary  but as a general rule of thumb so I have idea doesn't seem to say much about time frames and how to change times and temps or is this all done as custom brew

Waiting is the hardest part!

General experience for me has been 1-2 weeks to brew (highly variable) then ideally 6-8 weeks conditioning.   

Bottom line: you need to buy beers for next two months.  Make the most of it by trying your future brewprint types of beers to get an idea and inspiration for your future brewing adventure.   

• Upvote 1