Find Recipes for Spare Ingredients

Righto, I just got one of these bad boys second hand from a mate of mine. He also gave me enough little plastic sachets of god knows what to choke an army of sea turtles. What can I make w them? I just downloaded the Shem Sheet, but it would be super easy if you could put individual ingredients in the "Shelf" section, and a list of the brewprints you can make w those ingredients was generated! Is there an equivalent?

1 hour ago, Aaron Albrecht said:

Righto, I just got one of these bad boys second hand from a mate of mine. He also gave me enough little plastic sachets of god knows what to choke an army of sea turtles. What can I make w them? I just downloaded the Shem Sheet, but it would be super easy if you could put individual ingredients in the "Shelf" section, and a list of the brewprints you can make w those ingredients was generated! Is there an equivalent?

Hi Aaron, welcome to the forum, what ingredients do you have, can you list them?

• Upvote 1

On 23/06/2021 at 5:39 PM, Aaron Albrecht said:

On 23/06/2021 at 7:05 PM, Rob Courtney said:

Hi Aaron, welcome to the forum, what ingredients do you have, can you list them?

Welcome Aaron, you asked for help and we are very happy to oblige, however as Rob stated, need to know the ingredients.