spear question

Benoz

Ok I have all new style kegs but I have two different style spears. The new ones O bought last week seem to have longer spears that didn't come with O rings and don't seem to seal with the liner adaptor. Will they work out do I need to contact Liam and get the right ones sent?20210924_201251.thumb.jpg.ffc9421988d6f4a5c17045df461424a4.jpg

47 minutes ago, Benoz said:

Ok I have all new style kegs but I have two different style spears. The new ones O bought last week seem to have longer spears that didn't come with O rings and don't seem to seal with the liner adaptor. Will they work out do I need to contact Liam and get the right ones sent?20210924_201251.thumb.jpg.ffc9421988d6f4a5c17045df461424a4.jpg

Hey Ben, please get in touch with Brewart Tech Support and let Liam know. There have been some keg packs that have shipped without o-rings. They should be included and it’s a packaging error.

I recently discoverer some keg spears that were 10mm longer than normal (245mm vs 235mm). If this is what you have then also let Liam know as he was looking into this.

Note that these are not the older style spears in circulation before the keg design was updated, but something else in between. 

Cheers.

2 hours ago, Benoz said:

I contacted Liam this morning and my replacement spears are already in the mail along with a couple of replacement keg liner adaptors. No cost, no questions just Liam's usual awesome customer service!

Great to hear.

You can't fault Brewart's customer service. Liam is a superstar. I hope they pay him well.