2 x BrewFlos and 4 x BeerDroids for Sale in South Australia

Have 4 beer droids and 2 brew flos to sell. Since being vaccinated, I seem to have developed a food allergy and can't have wheat, alcohol or coffee.. Sucks big time, but can no longer brew.

Everything in good working order. Will include set of empty kegs, liners, 10 brewart recipe kits (which were meant to be the next batch). This should be everything you need to get started.

For pick up in Adelaide only due to the number of items. I was hoping to sell as a kit. Happy for someone to make me a reasonable offer.

9 minutes ago, Adam Kwiatkowski said:

Have 4 beer droids and 2 brew flos to sell. Since being vaccinated, I seem to have developed a food allergy and can't have wheat, alcohol or coffee.. Sucks big time, but can no longer brew.

Everything in good working order. Will include set of empty kegs, liners, 10 brewart recipe kits (which were meant to be the next batch). This should be everything you need to get started.

For pick up in Adelaide only due to the number of items. I was hoping to sell as a kit. Happy for someone to make me a reasonable offer.

Which Vax did you have? How did you discover that you cant have wheat, alcohol, or coffee? Can you have a Big Mac? What a lot of B.S.

Hey @AKT, sorry to hear about your condition, that's not good and I hope you can get on top of it. Glad to hear you got your vaccination though either way.

I saw the ad on Gumtree for your setup.

You may be better off splitting it up as even the most prolific brewer here only has 3 BeerDroids.

Good luck with the sale.

Cheers!