Brewflow Too Cold - Freezing.

Parky Pete

Morning All

I have an issue with my Brewflow. It keeps freezing up and I end up with solid beer popsicle in the keg. I normaly have the tempo set at 4c.  When I moved it down to 3c the issue started, and now won't stop freezing. Even when I now move temp up to 7c it will freeze anything I put in. Sounds a bit like the internal thermosat has stuck or something like that.

Anyone else had similar issues? Any known resets?

Cheers

Parky Pete

1 hour ago, Parky Pete said:

Morning All

I have an issue with my Brewflow. It keeps freezing up and I end up with solid beer popsicle in the keg. I normaly have the tempo set at 4c.  When I moved it down to 3c the issue started, and now won't stop freezing. Even when I now move temp up to 7c it will freeze anything I put in. Sounds a bit like the internal thermosat has stuck or something like that.

Anyone else had similar issues? Any known resets?

Cheers

Parky Pete

You may be right with the stuck thermostat. Have you turned the unit off and then powered on again? If not try that nut contact with the @BrewArt Teammay be the go.

Lets us known how things turn out.

On 13/02/2022 at 11:14 AM, Captain 3 Droids said:

You may be right with the stuck thermostat. Have you turned the unit off and then powered on again? If not try that nut contact with the @BrewArt Teammay be the go.

Lets us known how things turn out.

I was just turning off at the power control on top, but have now completely powered down and re-started. Maybe it will re-set.  I'll let you know.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All - I had a chat with Brewflo guy. I ran a test for him - hold the two temp adjust keys (^ & ˅)  for 5 seconds -  to view how its reading temp. This was way out so looks like thermostat or sensor is US. He's going to try and find a spare for me.  Hopefully that works. I'll let ou know.

Cheers

Pete

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

Same issue, been freezing for the last couple of weeks. I had been micromanaging it to a degree, by keeping kegs in the fridge and just turning on the flo in order to dispense beer. Unfortunately the issue has escalated, the Flo now wont turn on properly, it just reads E2 from the moment it's switched on and turns itself off. I am fairly displeased to put it mildly, I am on leave from work, have 15 kegs good to go and no way of drinking them. When I calm down a little, I'll probably be in touch with Brewart.

Cheers!

Anthony