Change Temp in the App

Hambone

5 minutes ago, Hambone said:

G'day all,

A brew has just gone into storage but I want to change it back to kegging temp.

Can anyone please give me detailed instructions. 

I'm lost.

Cheers 

Hey mate,

There should be a button on the app that allows you to “keg now” or “move to kegging”. I can’t recall the exact label name.

If it’s gone into storage mode for the cold crash then you can’t interrupt it without ending the program.

42 minutes ago, Dustin Frothman said:

Hey mate,

There should be a button on the app that allows you to “keg now” or “move to kegging”. I can’t recall the exact label name.

If it’s gone into storage mode for the cold crash then you can’t interrupt it without ending the program.

Ok thanks. That sucks. Missing a trick there I reckon. If you miss the dry hop, then bam. Too late.

Cheers 

• Upvote 1

A good idea might be to change the “Dry Hop” parameter on a custom brew and allow you to set the size of the dry hop window - so if you want 4 days as opposed to the standard 2 then you set that when you initiate the program, however the window still begins as per the EOF prediction that the algorithm is calculating.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Dustin Frothman said:

A good idea might be to change the “Dry Hop” parameter on a custom brew and allow you to set the size of the dry hop window - so if you want 4 days as opposed to the standard 2 then you set that when you initiate the program, however the window still begins as per the EOF prediction that the algorithm is calculating.

Ok thanks. My problem is that I'm not with the Droid all the time. I work away during the week and that's where I do my brewing. When I'm home in the weekend, if it says it's time to dry hop, then too bad.

Cheers 

33 minutes ago, Hambone said:

Ok thanks. My problem is that I'm not with the Droid all the time. I work away during the week and that's where I do my brewing. When I'm home in the weekend, if it says it's time to dry hop, then too bad.

Cheers 

It won’t progress past the Dry Hop milestone without you pressing the tick on the Droid’s control panel, so you shouldn’t miss the window if you’re away from the unit.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Dustin Frothman said:

It won’t progress past the Dry Hop milestone without you pressing the tick on the Droid’s control panel, so you shouldn’t miss the window if you’re away from the unit.

Ok great thanks. 

Cheers 

• Upvote 1