Brewing over 20 days?

Hi Rob,

it hit fermentation.

it was blonde bombshell, but I put it in as a larger setting as the ingredients where solid in the brewprint as I brought the beerdroid secondhand and it must of been left out a long time. 
Can I stop and keg it?

I only put this brewprint on to see if the system worked so I didn’t waste a new brewprint.

Luke.

You could buy a commercial lager yeast from a homebrew shop and put that in. Taking care to sanitise everything. 

Have a little taste out of the tap. Should taste very sweet and malty.

I wouldn't bottle it without tasting a small sample first. Go luck.

Cheers 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Hambone said:

You could buy a commercial lager yeast from a homebrew shop and put that in. Taking care to sanitise everything. 

Have a little taste out of the tap. Should taste very sweet and malty.

I wouldn't bottle it without tasting a small sample first. Go luck.

Cheers 

I meant that if it hasn't fermented it will taste sweet and malty. If it has fermented, then it's beer.

Cheers 

• Haha 1

On 08/05/2022 at 5:43 PM, Luke Sibenaler said:

Hi Rob,

it hit fermentation.

it was blonde bombshell, but I put it in as a larger setting as the ingredients where solid in the brewprint as I brought the beerdroid secondhand and it must of been left out a long time. 
Can I stop and keg it?

I only put this brewprint on to see if the system worked so I didn’t waste a new brewprint.

Luke.

20 days is top end fermentation. what temp is it at, has it risen above 12 degrees in fermemntation?

It might have reached EOF (kegging) but if you are going to do something with it, I'd plastic bottle it

• Upvote 1