Adding my own brewprint to the shelf?

As it says on the label. My beerdroid just arrived and I want to add my own brewprint to the shelf in the app using a recipe I made in the plastic fermenter. Specifically I want to be able to save a customised temperature profile to go with it and not have to enter it new each time.

Is there any way to do this?

16 minutes ago, Wolf said:

As it says on the label. My beerdroid just arrived and I want to add my own brewprint to the shelf in the app using a recipe I made in the plastic fermenter. Specifically I want to be able to save a customised temperature profile to go with it and not have to enter it new each time.

I don't think there is at the moment, even when doing a Stone and Wood brew, I can't add it to the shelf but have to start an ale program via the droid and then edit it to "Stone and Wood" whilst it is brewing 

13 hours ago, Wolf said:

No, also don’t believe you can. The shelf is limited to BrewPrint recipes. So you’ll have to use the custom mode and go through it each time.

• 1 month later...

I have a similar question.  Is it possible to change the app's default shelf priming period of kegs from 14 days to something longer?  I know I can do it manually, but I would prefer a default of about six weeks.  (Says the guy who now owns two droids.)  🙂

• Upvote 1