Hi Everyone

I have just received my Beerdroid after waiting 3/4 months, but it looks like it was worth it.

My first brew is a Coopers Vintage Stout, I remember when this was sold by Coopers in stubbies and it was a beautiful stout, very smooth and velvety.

I loaded the BD to the Std 10 litres and kicked off the brew with the app....it was so easy.

When I came to clearing up my brew prints box of packaging I noticed there was a slip from Coopers telling me to fill to 9 litres (not 10) due to the strength in alcohol.

Any one else done this?

The only issue I would for see would be a slightly weaker stout maybe 6 to 6.5% and not so full flavour.

Regards ..Gilly

Hi Mark 

Welcome to the forum. Plenty of knowledgeable people here if you need to ask questions. As for the 9lt fill it is more around the vigorous fermentation , just gives a little more head space. Have you got a plastic bag attached to the side of the droid where the vent is?. This will probably over flow from the vent. Makes clean up alot easier.IMG_20210628_160016949.thumb.jpg.296f37f8f9920578a3372f47c3b630b1.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1