Leaking site glass

Steve Hogan

On 29/10/2019 at 7:23 PM, Steve Hogan said:

Hi all,

im wondering if anyone else has had issues with the site glass on the front of the beer droid is leaking? Mine has leaked on its second brew and I’m wondering if this will effect the brew? And could it infect the next batch as unable to remove the window?

thanks,

steve.

image.jpg

How did you go?

Hi guys,

sorry busy times. I didn’t fill you guys in entirely, I had already kegged the beer and seemed ok at the time. Will advise when I keg it in a couple weeks. 
I only noticed the leak when cleaning up and looking closer. I’m in contact with Liam at BrewArt to see if we can replace the seal. 
will keep you updated and thanks for replying. 

7 minutes ago, Steve Hogan said:

Hi guys,

sorry busy times. I didn’t fill you guys in entirely, I had already kegged the beer and seemed ok at the time. Will advise when I keg it in a couple weeks. 
I only noticed the leak when cleaning up and looking closer. I’m in contact with Liam at BrewArt to see if we can replace the seal. 
will keep you updated and thanks for replying. 

Thanks Steve, appreciate reply. Trust your brewing is all good and things work out. Hope to here when all sorted and get some info on what you like to brew. Also plenty of help if needed.

Cheers Mark

Edited by Barrelboy

• 2 months later...