Jump to content

What is this ???

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

Nope no thread and in a brewart box . I have 2 of them arrive . I just cant see what they are for . I bought more brewprints , bottles , a keg kit and a few other niceties ( sanitiser, carbonation drops etc) . So i am stumped as well 

The penny drops. I believe it sits in the keg before the cap goes on as it’s the “spear” for drawing the beer up to the Beerflo tap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

Hmmm this is a new concept for me . So they go between the keg liner connector and the valve top ? . All my gear was previously second hand so might be they were lost in the post lol 

Looking at the keg assembly videos I now don’t think this is what is for? So still looking? Rob when he gets on here my know. Sorry about that.

Edited by Barrelboy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...