Beer will not flow out of the droid.

Hi all,

As a follow up, I just drained the droid and removed the tap and the handle came off. I suspect it wasn't quite clipped into place and it gradually worked its way off. I used it to clean the droid and drain the water and so forth so it worked initially. Apart from losing the brew everything else seemed to go well apart from that! A bit of a buggar but I will contact Coopers and hopefully they will replace it. Thanks!

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Clayton Angel said:

Hi all,

As a follow up, I just drained the droid and removed the tap and the handle came off. I suspect it wasn't quite clipped into place and it gradually worked its way off. I used it to clean the droid and drain the water and so forth so it worked initially. Apart from losing the brew everything else seemed to go well apart from that! A bit of a buggar but I will contact Coopers and hopefully they will replace it. Thanks!

Yeah, give Liam a call tomorrow. How did you drain the droid?

On 27/05/2020 at 6:38 PM, Rob Courtney said:

Yeah, give Liam a call tomorrow. How did you drain the droid?

I basically drifted the entire tap out enough until the beer came out in something of a steady flow. Was a very haphazard approach and made one hell of a mess. Saved a few bottles but most ended up on the floor or around the bucket i tried to use to minimise it all. Liam was great and is sending another tap...absolutely first class customer service.

Edited by Clayton Angel

6 minutes ago, Clayton Angel said:

I basically drifted the entire tap out enough until the beer came out in something of a steady flow. Was a very haphazard approach and made one hell of a mess. Saved a few bottles but most ended up on the floor or around the bucket i tried to use to minimise it all. Liam was great and is sending another tap...absolutely first class customer service.

Glad all fixed, Liam certainly is a top performer.