International shipping

clarence choo

Hi all, I apologised if this topic was discussed previously. For any Brewart staff reading this, I sincerely hope Brewart will consider shipping orders internationally via UPS/Fedex/DHL. By doing so, it will just make the delivery process easier and the orders reaching us faster. Currently using shipping agents who will receive the goods in Australia and re-forwarding to international address. Not only will they use the cheapest shipping option (I have no issue with their business model), resulting in a longer wait before my order order reaches me (1 of my order took 6 weeks to reach me in Singapore, where ikegger took only 4 days via UPS). Your kind consideration on this is well appreciated.  

2 hours ago, clarence choo said:

Hi all, I apologised if this topic was discussed previously. For any Brewart staff reading this, I sincerely hope Brewart will consider shipping orders internationally via UPS/Fedex/DHL. By doing so, it will just make the delivery process easier and the orders reaching us faster. Currently using shipping agents who will receive the goods in Australia and re-forwarding to international address. Not only will they use the cheapest shipping option (I have no issue with their business model), resulting in a longer wait before my order order reaches me (1 of my order took 6 weeks to reach me in Singapore, where ikegger took only 4 days via UPS). Your kind consideration on this is well appreciated.  

Hi Clarence, Mark here and welcome. Will forward to the BrewArt team for you.

Ps what do you enjoy brewing?

@BrewArt Team