Beerdoid won’t give me notifications and never has

54 minutes ago, Christopher Bleach said:

Hi everyone,

I have push notifications on in my phones setting but I have never received one.

any tips on what’s going on and how to get them to work ?

regards chris

Hi Chris, I know these questions may be dumb but lets cross out a few things

1) You have downloaded the Brewart App

2) You have connected the droid to your internet

3)What sort of notifications were you wanting to get

Hi Rob,

yeah no numb questions.

yes I have the app and it is connected to the internet I start all my brews from the app.

i was hoping to get a notification just a Facebook message on my screen I have the notifications turned in my setting on the Apple. 

is this possible ?

i can check on the app and get my temp ramping and all the notifications on the app and in brew status but I just wanted to have it pop up on my lock screen.

cheers mate

I would think it is possible, I don't have an Iphone. On my Samsung it gives me notifications so I can't see why not with an Iphone

A few of the guys will be on later, one of them must have an Iphone, except @Barrelboy, he sill has a landline with one of those old bakerlite Telecom phones. Worse comes to worse, Brearts tech guy can answer it

@BrewArtTech do you have a solution?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Rob Courtney said:

I would think it is possible, I don't have an Iphone. On my Samsung it gives me notifications so I can't see why not with an Iphone

A few of the guys will be on later, one of them must have an Iphone, except @Barrelboy, he sill has a landline with one of those old bakerlite Telecom phones. Worse comes to worse, Brearts tech guy can answer it

@BrewArtTech do you have a solution?

Interesting. I have a bakerlite Telecom phone disguised as a  Samsung Galaxy 6 phone.(😁) I do get notifications but I think only when the app is logged in. On my ipad2 it is logged in all the time but the phone does log out for some reason? Perhaps that the answer.

Ps welcome to the forum Christopher, suggest you contact Liam by the tech line phone number or the email support.

Cheers, Mark