Use of the beerdroid outside the US

Sondre Sørensen

11 hours ago, Sondre Sørensen said:

Hello. I recieved my beerdroid today. The only thing I need to use it is a step down converter 230-110v. How many watts do I need for the converter? Would 300 watt be enough? I know the heating power is 43w and the cooling power is 120w

Sorry Sondre but I thought we have already gone though the Beerdroid you should have got etc, why not talk to a local electrician? Where did you get it from? Arrived very quickly when referencing your other posts.

1 minute ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Sorry Sondre but I thought we have already gone though the Beerdroid you should have got etc, why not talk to a local electrician? Where did you get it from? Arrived very quickly when referencing your other posts.

I got it from amazon. I only need to know how many watts the beerdroid has in total. Then I can buy a step down converter based on the wattage of the beerdroid

3 hours ago, Sondre Sørensen said:

I got it from amazon. I only need to know how many watts the beerdroid has in total. Then I can buy a step down converter based on the wattage of the beerdroid

300W will cover it but more is better. If it were me, I'd be looking at around 500W, I like lots of safety margin!