Wicked Night...my First Home Brew!

Andy

Well guys waited one month after complete fermentation of my first home brewed Beerdroid Wicked Night.  Tapped for our Thanksgiving.   I am simply amazed at the pumpkin spice flavor, smoothness, and unfortunately can’t get enough of it.  Only negative that may be a positive is the alcohol content is much higher than what I’m accustomed too soo if some of Thiz post doznt reed whell then thatz yhy.😁😁😁

2440930C-7AF7-46C3-AB6A-B9847174E89B.jpeg

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Andy said:

Well guys waited one month after complete fermentation of my first home brewed Beerdroid Wicked Night.  Tapped for our Thanksgiving.   I am simply amazed at the pumpkin spice flavor, smoothness, and unfortunately can’t get enough of it.  Only negative that may be a positive is the alcohol content is much higher than what I’m accustomed too soo if some of Thiz post doznt reed whell then thatz yhy.😁😁😁

Looks a nice drop Andy. Unfortunately 10l is sometimes just not enough but your right the high alcohol % can limit consumption so it does last longer.

13 hours ago, Andy said:

Hi Andy, glad it has worked out well. There is a lot of waiting until you can drink the first brew, so to come out with a smile on your face, that's good news.