Out of Stock?

Andy

40 minutes ago, Andy said:

Anyone know why the majority of brewprints are out of stock here in USA ?

Thanks 

They are out of stock in Australia as well. Probably due to increase purchases for Xmas and due to virus home detentions. I know here in Australia they work over the weekend and stocks are usually back on the Monday or Tuesday. Not sure about the USA, hope it’s the same. 
Ps some here blame me for it as I generally get my orders in early, before them ha ha ha.

9 minutes ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

They are out of stock in Australia as well. Probably due to increase purchases for Xmas and due to virus home detentions. I know here in Australia they work over the weekend and stocks are usually back on the Monday or Tuesday. Not sure about the USA, hope it’s the same. 
Ps some here blame me for it as I generally get my orders in early, before them ha ha ha.

Hello and thanks much

guess that’s good news as I enjoy this so much but afraid they will get out of the business.  The more the merrier and hope the manufacturer prospers for many years.

1 minute ago, Andy said:

Hello and thanks much

guess that’s good news as I enjoy this so much but afraid they will get out of the business.  The more the merrier and hope the manufacturer prospers for many years.

No way out of business, after a few teething problems this is a real success. The virus halted their move into Europe, and this will come. BrewArt is owned by Coopers, biggest home brew suppliers in the world, even own your Mr Beer franchise.