BeerDroid orange control panel light not on

ALL

thx again in advance

my “orange” light on the control panel is off. everything is still working fine but I was afraid to hit the “X” or “Check Mark” as it might screw up my brew so I did nothing and reached out to ya’all.

Can I just click one of those two things to get the the light back on?

THX

19 minutes ago, Criag Ayers said:

ALL

thx again in advance

my “orange” light on the control panel is off. everything is still working fine but I was afraid to hit the “X” or “Check Mark” as it might screw up my brew so I did nothing and reached out to ya’all.

THX

Hi Craig, have you got a brew on at the moment with the droid?

If so, the rest of it is working fine?

If yes, I'd leave it alone and let the droid brew your beer. Then when it has finished and you've keg/bottled the beer, switch off and on just to see but if it doesn't light up it'll be a loose connection more than likely. If that is the case, reach out to Brewart 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rob Courtney said:

Hi Craig, have you got a brew on at the moment with the droid?

If so, the rest of it is working fine?

If yes, I'd leave it alone and let the droid brew your beer. Then when it has finished and you've keg/bottled the beer, switch off and on just to see but if it doesn't light up it'll be a loose connection more than likely. If that is the case, reach out to Brewart 

Good advice, also check the plug (power cord) is connected properly?

On 02/05/2021 at 2:22 PM, Criag Ayers said:

ALL

thx again in advance

THX

Hi @Criag Ayers,

There was a bug in firmware version P015 which in some instances would cause the backlight to go off. If you upgrade to the latest firmware, P018, this will have been fixed and you will also get all the recent dry hop program enhancements.

When your brew is done you can do the firmware upgrade via the My BeerDroid menu on the App.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, xpsTech said:

Hi @Criag Ayers,

There was a bug in firmware version P015 which in some instances would cause the backlight to go off. If you upgrade to the latest firmware, P018, this will have been fixed and you will also get all the recent dry hop program enhancements.

When your brew is done you can do the firmware upgrade via the My BeerDroid menu on the App.

Cheers.

Thx a bunch xpsTech