For sale

Tina

Hi all,

My husband passed away almost 3 years ago and about 6 months prior, he bought a couple of sets of the Brewart gear. He made about 3 or 4 brews.

Since then, they have just sat there because (a) I don’t drink beer and (b) I wasn’t ready to let them go.

I’m at a place now where I am able to sell them on & figured this would be the best place to do so

i have 3 of the dispenser thinggies and 2 of the brew thinggies plus some kegs & keg stands

I really don’t want to separate them & would like to get $2000 for the lot. 

If anyone is interested, could you please contact me

Thank you

Hi Tina, I'm sorry to hear about your loss and hope you're doing ok.

Where are you located?

As inconvenient as it is you will probably have more luck separating the items.

Should you not find any interested people here then I'd suggest either Gumtree or the unofficial users group on Facebook which you can find here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/510017639207765

Good luck with the sale.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Tina said:

Hi all,

My husband passed away almost 3 years ago and about 6 months prior, he bought a couple of sets of the Brewart gear. He made about 3 or 4 brews.

Since then, they have just sat there because (a) I don’t drink beer and (b) I wasn’t ready to let them go.

I’m at a place now where I am able to sell them on & figured this would be the best place to do so

i have 3 of the dispenser thinggies and 2 of the brew thinggies plus some kegs & keg stands

I really don’t want to separate them & would like to get $2000 for the lot. 

If anyone is interested, could you please contact me

Thank you

Also sorry for your loss and it’s not always easy parting with things associated with a loved one. Dustin’s right and knowing the state and town/suburb would help potential buyers. In addition photos would also help if you are able to do that.