Mr. Beer Dads Favorite Vanilla Cream Ale?

Fellow Brewers, just started a new batch of beer 🍺 in the Droid. I started with the Basic Mr. Beer recipe for Dads Favorite Cream Ale.. I used the Mr Beer Lager extract and the Pale DME that came with the recipe and added brewmax Booster because of the added water for the Droid also replaced the Yeast with Saflager 34/70 .. I used 1/2 cup of Honey and added two tablespoons of Madagascar Vanilla to the wort and chose the Lager program on the Droid… going for a Beer others in the family might like 😎, just felt like trying something different since I’ve stocked up well on lots of Mr. Beer recipes.. I’ll keep you all up to date on the progress 

D3CA446E-6685-4122-8FF9-D4945CA88D05.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok we’re done with the fermentation and the BeerDroid kicked into Kegging, on my last batch of Pennsylvania Lager I moved it from kegging to storage rather quick to get some Cold crashing action going.. I left it for around 3 days…..  this Time. I’m about 900 miles from my droid and won’t be standing next to it again till Sunday afternoon so I’m going to punch it over to storage and get me (I Hope) a nice long 6 day cold crash at 39 Degrees…. Does this sound ok ? Or is there something else I could/Should do?

4F36FC3D-DB95-40F3-9DE2-05C118561E01.png

23B3E83C-DC39-4BD8-AF82-B56ED44B0762.png

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Patrick Barnwell said:

Ok we’re done with the fermentation and the BeerDroid kicked into Kegging, on my last batch of Pennsylvania Lager I moved it from kegging to storage rather quick to get some Cold crashing action going.. I left it for around 3 days…..  this Time. I’m about 900 miles from my droid and won’t be standing next to it again till Sunday afternoon so I’m going to punch it over to storage and get me (I Hope) a nice long 6 day cold crash at 39 Degrees…. Does this sound ok ? Or is there something else I could/Should do?

4F36FC3D-DB95-40F3-9DE2-05C118561E01.png

23B3E83C-DC39-4BD8-AF82-B56ED44B0762.png

That will be perfect

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...