Regency Park Red Ale New Print

New BrewPrint: Regency Park Red Ale

Regency Park is the location of Coopers brewery, will get this one and give it a go methinks.

True story, back in the day before they moved to the new premises, Coopers Brewery was located in Leabrook in the leafy Eastern Suburbs. I read a report from a staff member who said that back in the 60's and 70s staff were allowed 2 pints (free) at morning tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and a couple before the journey home .

You'd be steaming on the bus going home with 8 pints under your belt

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

I think I remember a long-ago controversy in the Danish Carlsberg brewery about the workers demanding free beer during working hours.  Has anyone seen a Carlsberg brew recently?  (Not available in my area.)  🤨

The Regency Park Red Ale looks interesting: E2*3, E5, X3, H6*2, Y1.  I would dry-hop substitute 50g of Galaxy for the H6*2.  I have the rest of the ingredients in my spreadsheet for my next order from BrewArt.

Thanks to @Rob Courtney for the heads up on this new BrewPrint.

Edited by Thagomizer
Clarification
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 12/06/2023 at 6:02 PM, Mark Gillman said:

A couple of years ago Coopers brought out a limited edition beer called Regency Red, I would have to say it was at the time my favourite beer. So I was well pleased to see there is a Regency Red Brew Print....has any one tried it yet? 

Haven't tried the Brewprint but had many of these on draught around Adelaide last year when it was released.

It's a great beer. You won't be disappointed.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...