New liners

Craig Brown

Hi all.

i have been monitoring the brewartists Facebook page and an interesting discussion has started about the new spear system.

One BrewArt customer is very upset that he has gust bought a stack of The now non compatible liners.

His point is valid. In the same week that they announce this major redesign, he was charged full price for a product now in runout. Not a whisper that maybe he should only buy enough for the next month, not the next half year.

Brewart responded with the claim that the old liners are 90% successful. Well there’s a figure that I don’t believe, would love some feedback on here.

And apparantly that’s the only way BrewArt will address the issue as they have stated they don’t monitor the Facebook page, only this forum.

The other interesting thing for me, after BrewArt’s “90% perfect pour” assertion is, if it’s that good why the upgrade?

I was just about to drop a $400 order in, but now I’ll wait.

I reckon the keg I have just cracked is the first over-heady one I have had in ages....and that is because it is 4 months old and from before I perfected the kegging.  

I've definately had more than 10 good ones prior to this, so I don't have an issue with 1:10

Sure, I'm a little pissed off that I have 20 'old' liners in stock, but I'm very pleased that they are upgrading all 20 of my kegs for no charge.

When I invested in this I knew it was a new product, and accepted the risk of getting something with no reviews or track record.  By my reckoning if they are upgrading your hardware for free, and only leaving you out of pocket on consuables, they're not doing a bad job on customer support.

I'm definitely a 9 out of 10 happy customer.

That’s good.

But....the amount of people on the Facebook page who are selling their Brewflow, and kegs, going for The ikegger system instead shows me the 90% is a figure pulled from thin air.

Ive had a pretty good run with kegs. Tonight I put in a new Irish Stout, a brew ive done before with success, and I’m pouring ice cream.

I would rate my keg experience as 70%. The perfect pour is a myth for a lot of people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived