No boil?

Hi,

New here, my name is Dave.  So since yeast goes in first no doubt the wort cannot boil!  This sort of blows my mind that good craft beer can be made like this.  And to think I used to hate new technology!  I have a few brews under my belt but that was 15 years ago.  A few beers and meads. Anyway i like this idea since brewing was always messy and time consuming imo!

Real quick, are their any wheat brewprints, especially bocks?  Nice forum, hope to one of these soon!

Prost!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Weissbock said:

Thanks for reples!  The chart was pretty handy, Rob!   Found the weissbeer but when out of stock you cannot read about it.  Wish the company would leave the info up and simply have out of stock notice on product page. Thanks again guy's!

They normally do put an “out of stock” note on the Brewprint.

Why not order just the ingredients:-

1 x E1; 1 x E5; 3 xX2; Y5 yeast and 2 x P (primer if required for Beerflo) 

5 minutes ago, Barrelboy said:

They normally do put an “out of stock” note on the Brewprint.

Why not order just the ingredients:-

1 x E1; 1 x E5; 3 xX2; Y5 yeast and 2 x P (primer if required for Beerflo) 

Yes, but any item out of stock, you can't view or read about it. So I had no way to see the ingredients.  Thanks.

21 minutes ago, Weissbock said:

Thanks Barrelboy, helped a lot!  I'm in USA using that website, guess I should try Australian site for more info.

Ha ha that’s why, as you have opposite seasons to us. Spring here at the moment. There are a few particular Brewprints that are seasonal only. (Someone in the US was asking was the Wicked Night Pumpkin Ale returning for the Fall.)

Keep in contact as it’s good help each other and comment on our brewing results.

Cheers

8 minutes ago, Weissbock said:

well that explains it, ha ha!  Personally I'll drink big abv winter beers anytime of year. I do like a weaker 6% irish stout at times though!

Nothing better than a strong stout. Rob on here brewed a Belgian Strong Ale at 8.5% and there is the Kremlin Russian Imperial Stout at 9.5%.

If you need info on any ingredients etc, just holler.

• 8 months later...
On 22/09/2019 at 1:25 AM, Weissbock said:

Hi,

New here, my name is Dave.  So since yeast goes in first no doubt the wort cannot boil!  This sort of blows my mind that good craft beer can be made like this.  And to think I used to hate new technology!  I have a few brews under my belt but that was 15 years ago.  A few beers and meads. Anyway i like this idea since brewing was always messy and time consuming imo!

Real quick, are their any wheat brewprints, especially bocks?  Nice forum, hope to one of these soon!

Prost!

I took Golden Days of Summer and switched out the yeast for Y5 hoping gives more Hefeweizen taste. I’ll let you know outcome when get taste it in 3 weeks.

Edited by william locklear