Possible recipes?

Weissbock

You know a person is very excited about brewing again after a long break... when they want to post possible recipes using a new technique.  (To me at least, the Brewdroid method!)  - Seriously,  Even though I've never brewed without at least steeping most ingredients at about 162 degrees 15 minutes (mead excluded)

I'd like to post a few, with disclaimers of course!  Would that be OK?  If nothing else you much smarter folks can tell me where my mad science is going wrong with style!  My apologies,  BTW - recipes are scaled down from proven 5 gallon recipes adjusted to brewprint ingredients for most part as good as my limited brewprint ingredients info allows me!  Friday late night Sat now, and I'm bored.  if ok, will post them as attachments (txt files) to keep clutter at minimum.  Cheers!
Dave

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Weissbock said:

You know a person is very excited about brewing again after a long break... when they want to post possible recipes using a new technique.  (To me at least, the Brewdroid method!)  - Seriously,  Even though I've never brewed without at least steeping most ingredients at about 162 degrees 15 minutes (mead excluded)

I'd like to post a few, with disclaimers of course!  Would that be OK?  If nothing else you much smarter folks can tell me where my mad science is going wrong with style!  My apologies,  BTW - recipes are scaled down from proven 5 gallon recipes adjusted to brewprint ingredients for most part as good as my limited brewprint ingredients info allows me!  Friday late night Sat now, and I'm bored.  if ok, will post them as attachments (txt files) to keep clutter at minimum.  Cheers!
Dave

txt files, a good idea and then if tried evaluations can be headed under the recipe name.