4 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

I am in awe more then anything . One day I can reach this level 🙂 . My profile pic should be up now 🙂

Excellent Paul, your nearly as handsome as me but that’s not your fault. Ha ha. I think it’s good we at least see each other after all the conversation. However it is a personal choice.

• Upvote 1

OK, I don't do beards anymore. Anyways, one of my favourite pics ( I avoid pics as much as possible so few to choose from) but was on the front page of the local paper for my second ton* in 2 weeks and I was able to have my boy with me in the picture.

*Funny story, we were three for 10 in that game and one of the opposition got a little excited and said "Lets roll them for 50" and I got their teams attention and said "you ain't got me out boys, and I've hammered better attacks than yours". I obviously expected to miss the next ball, get bowled and get chatted off the field but 120 runs later I walked off and as I passed the guy I said "those runs were all your fault"

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Rob Courtney said:

OK, I don't do beards anymore. Anyways, one of my favourite pics ( I avoid pics as much as possible so few to choose from) but was on the front page of the local paper for my second ton* in 2 weeks and I was able to have my boy with me in the picture.

*Funny story, we were three for 10 in that game and one of the opposition got a little excited and said "Lets roll them for 50" and I got their teams attention and said "you ain't got me out boys, and I've hammered better attacks than yours". I obviously expected to miss the next ball, get bowled and get chatted off the field but 120 runs later I walked off and as I passed the guy I said "those runs were all your fault"

Good pic Rob, and what a thrill for your lad to be on the front page.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...