Where have all the Brewprints gone?

A free shipping deal started yesterday and I gather there's been a run on ingredients/Brewprints. If a single element or enhancer sells out then it affects many recipes.

I'm grateful that I was finished work early yesterday and had a chance to sit down and work out an order in time. If you purchase your ingredients separately this is where the Excel spreadsheet really saves some time and effort. Hopefully Brewart can restock in time for others to take advantage of the deal, or as they have done in the past they may decide to extend the offer.

The upside for those that missed out is that it's a great sign for us Brewart brewers that there is sufficient interest in the product and momentum building to sell out so quickly. Let's hope this translates into more recipes and product updates for us all to try in future. If the amount of progress in a year like 2020 is anything to go by then next year should be something to really look forward to.

• Upvote 3

They are out of element E5 which represents most of the prints, it will be back on in another couple of days, maybe just after the promo* ;)

*Kind of like when the pub does 2 for 1 drinks deals between 6 and 7 pm and just before 6pm, there are 4 people behind the bar and atb 5.58pm, 3 of them go for their hour long meals break

Edited by Rob Courtney

Just now, Rob Courtney said:

*Kind of like when the pub does 2 for 1 drinks deals between 6 and 7 pm and just before 6pm, there are 4 people behind the bar and atb 5.58pm, 3 of them go for their hour long meals break

😆

That's where you do your best Barney Gumble impression and lean over the bar and pour the beer directly into your mouth from the font*.

*I may or may not have already tried this with my Brewflo ...

• Haha 2