Favourite 2 week secondary beer

Paul84

Hey Guys , 

Just thought i would throw it out to a poll . Which is your best beer for a short secondary , one thats good almost out the droid.

Asking for a friend . He might have come back from an awesome W.A. coastal holiday and thought he had spare beers , but some have gone flat and a keg has leaked and is still questionable... 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by Paul84

1 hour ago, Paul84 said:

Hey Guys , 

Just thought i would throw it out to a poll . Which is your best beer for a short secondary , one thats good almost out the droid.

Asking for a friend . He might have come back from an awesome W.A. coastal holiday and thought he had spare beers , but some have gone flat and a keg has leaked and is still questionable... 🤦🏻‍♂️

What a bugger. Sorry to hear.

2 hours ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

What a bugger. Sorry to hear.

My own stupid fault Captain lol. Now i know a life cycle of a swing top for carbonation lol.. the Weissbier i have is tasty and 6 months old but they are very hit and miss for bubbles now . Might have to go buy a sodastream lol

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Bump... 

Anybody who has joined us in the last couple of months , some suggestions above on good brews coming out of 2 weeks secondary ( they will keep getting better). 

Also has anyone got any of their own they think taste great straight away ?

• 5 weeks later...