Top 3 Brews

Rob Courtney

What are they?

I know some brews you really enjoy won't make the list...I understand, Czech Pilsner doesn't make the list...and I love Czech Pilsner. Now, as my companies HR team would say...and they would...this list is organic..this is the same HR team that came to my branch and said "we'll get morning tea" and then came back with plant based bollocks.

Anyways, what is your top 3?

For me ATM it is Boho lager, Pale Ale and Lawnmower

8 hours ago, Rob Courtney said:

What are they?

I know some brews you really enjoy won't make the list...I understand, Czech Pilsner doesn't make the list...and I love Czech Pilsner. Now, as my companies HR team would say...and they would...this list is organic..this is the same HR team that came to my branch and said "we'll get morning tea" and then came back with plant based bollocks.

Anyways, what is your top 3?

For me ATM it is Boho lager, Pale Ale and Lawnmower

It was/is hard enough to do the top 10 however:-

Lawn Mower Lager; The G-O-A-T Amber Ale; Hop-Sessed Session Ale. Then there is...................

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/11/2020 at 6:22 AM, Captain 3 Droids said:

It was/is hard enough to do the top 10 however:-

Lawn Mower Lager; The G-O-A-T Amber Ale; Hop-Sessed Session Ale. Then there is...................

It is almost like it is an evolving list hey?

Deutsch Lager is rapidly bouncing near the top 3 at the moment as well as Czech Lager. I remember a time where I would always buy 3-4 Belgian Lagers in an order before I'd pick other brews and now, it's one of the last I pick even though it is so enjoyable

• 4 months later...