Kegging into a 10lt keg question

Ian Brady

Thanks for the confirmation, Cap!   That’s what I thought.   Still having a heavy foam issue in all kegs (SSK and Brewart PET Kegs)  i’ve gotten used to it, just have sit and watch the bubbles and it only makes you want it more.   🙂

Just now, J P said:

Thanks for the confirmation, Cap!   That’s what I thought.   Still having a heavy foam issue in all kegs (SSK and Brewart PET Kegs)  i’ve gotten used to it, just have sit and watch the bubbles and it only makes you want it more.   🙂

Dustin did an experiment and found leaving his brews in the Droid for 2 days after EOF completely got rid of any over carbonation and now has perfect pours from his BrewFlo.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Captain 3 Droids said:

Dustin did an experiment and found leaving his brews in the Droid for 2 days after EOF completely got rid of any over carbonation and now has perfect pours from his BrewFlo.

I have been doing the same, and hopefully that will remedy this unfortunate less than perfect outcome.   As I said it’s mainly just a minor irritation

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 01/08/2021 at 12:53 PM, J P said:

I have been doing the same, and hopefully that will remedy this unfortunate less than perfect outcome.   As I said it’s mainly just a minor irritation

How’s the foam issue now?

Also what differences (if any) in taste etc are you experiencing with the ss kegs vs the BrewFlo and bottles?