Two Droid and two different Ambient Temperatures

Eltham Brauhaus

25 minutes ago, Eltham Brewing House said:

Its not a major issue but I have two droids brewing at the moment in my garage. They are centrally located at the back of the shed approximately 900mm apart.

No 1 Droids ambient temp is 33 deg C and No 2 Droid is showing 31 deg C. Its just a little strange.

2 degrees is not much of a variation so as you say, no major issue.

I have 3 droids in the same room at the moment - they read 32C, 31C and 30C. The first one is  in front of a window (with security shutter down) the second near a corner (to the outside) and the third a foot away from the second one is more central in the room. During the day particularly a hot day and in the afternoon temperatures on each droid can easily vary however at night, or early morning usually the same. 
Remember hot air rises and currents will be in your garage so it can be how they “hit” the droids. Also the droids compressor for cooling don’t come on at the same time and generate addition heat around the unit.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Eltham Brewing House said:

Its not a major issue but I have two droids brewing at the moment in my garage. They are centrally located at the back of the shed approximately 900mm apart.

No 1 Droids ambient temp is 33 deg C and No 2 Droid is showing 31 deg C. Its just a little strange.

Which way is the local wind blowing?

The heat off the compressor on Droid 1 could moving towards Droid 2.

Perhaps you need a barometer and a couple of windsocks. 🥴

• Haha 1