Can't download the app.

5 hours ago, Captain Canuck said:

I live in Canada and cannot download the app from the (Android) play store.  Is the app available somewhere else?  Why is it not available in Canada?

How old is your phone. I mean sometimes your phone may have an old version of android which then won't allow you to download the app

• Upvote 1

If the app isn't showing in a search for it, then it might be that is wasn't earmarked for that app store. As a developer you have to nominate which app stores your app will appear in. If this is the case, to resolve it try changing the default app store to the Aus app store, download and install the app, then change back to your actual default store. The only caveat is doing this can screw with any subscriptions you might have like books and magazines because they're regional too, so you may need to re-download some if they've detected the store region change, but that's unlikely.

All of this is because in 1450 a donkey couldn't carry enough books - true story, haha. Cheers.

Edited by Dave Lock
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello guys, 

I’m also from Canada and can’t download the BrewArt application as it is not available.

I’d also like to mention that besides the BeerDroid which is available through Amazon.ca, it seems no other BrewArt products are available for us here in Canada (i.g. BeerFlo dispenser and Keg set).

This is terribly disappointing as I was super excited to purchase the whole arsenal.

Anyone have a prospect on this matter or shall I simply start shopping for an alternative?

Cheers

4 hours ago, Alex said:

Hello guys, 

I’m also from Canada and can’t download the BrewArt application as it is not available.

I’d also like to mention that besides the BeerDroid which is available through Amazon.ca, it seems no other BrewArt products are available for us here in Canada (i.g. BeerFlo dispenser and Keg set).

This is terribly disappointing as I was super excited to purchase the whole arsenal.

Anyone have a prospect on this matter or shall I simply start shopping for an alternative?

Cheers

Hi Alex, Mark here and welcome to the forum. Although it doesn’t help you at the moment I believe the move by BrewArt into Canada and Europe has been delayed due to the virus situation.

However I will refer your post to the BrewArt Team for further information, there are a number of Canadian’s interested. Some of your fellow brewers have purchased the droid and produced beer by other means in making wort and bottling.

Ps found this in another thread “🇨🇦   i also am from Canada and am going through the same process.   If you Google "2.5 gal extract beer kits canada" or "10 L extract beer kits Canada."  You can find several online stores that ship to Canada.  Many are shipped locally.”

@BrewArt Team can you shed any further light on supplies to Canada, thanks.

Edited by Captain 3 Droids

Hi BrewArtists,

We are as frustrated as you with Amazon Canada! We’ve asked Amazon to remove the BeerDroid from the Canadian site multiple times, but they have refused to take it down. We have also tried to add text on to the Amazon page saying that ingredients at this stage are only available in the US, but they removed the text. We will keep working with Amazon to try and resolve this issue.  Of course we would love to provide the full BrewArt experience to our friends in Canada but unfortunately we don’t have the logistics in place to be able to do this yet, and the shipping and import fees from the US are a road block to us being able to supply directly out of the US at a viable rate. We are investigating ways we can offer BrewArt products to all Canadians however this will take some time to establish.  In the interim we thank you for your understanding and apologize for any difficulties this issue has caused.

Cheers

2 hours ago, BrewArt Team said:

Hi BrewArtists,

We are as frustrated as you with Amazon Canada! We’ve asked Amazon to remove the BeerDroid from the Canadian site multiple times, but they have refused to take it down. We have also tried to add text on to the Amazon page saying that ingredients at this stage are only available in the US, but they removed the text. We will keep working with Amazon to try and resolve this issue.  Of course we would love to provide the full BrewArt experience to our friends in Canada but unfortunately we don’t have the logistics in place to be able to do this yet, and the shipping and import fees from the US are a road block to us being able to supply directly out of the US at a viable rate. We are investigating ways we can offer BrewArt products to all Canadians however this will take some time to establish.  In the interim we thank you for your understanding and apologize for any difficulties this issue has caused.

Cheers

Thanks for that, is appreciated

• 4 months later...