BrewArt Official Facebook Site

An Official BrewArt Facebook site has been created.

@BrewArt Team 1) does this mean this forum/site is to close? 2) if not then running between the two will be possibly a pain particularly for regular “input-ers” 3) quite a few of us don’t like Facebook, don’t like the general formate so hope it is a positive move.

“BrewArt Official - AUS“

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I have visited the BrewArt Official - AUS Facebook page.  Although it is replete with beginning advice for new users of BrewArt equipment, it lacks the professionalism and camaraderie of this forum.  It serves a good purpose; but will never replace the BrewArt Community in my esteem.

I applaud the excellent monitoring of this forum by the Captain for keeping the forum on-track, focused and interesting.

I will continue to visit the BrewArt Official Facebook page, because a lot of their questions can be answered easily and simply.  I intend to help new brewers as best I can.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Thagomizer said:

I have visited the BrewArt Official - AUS Facebook page.  Although it is replete with beginning advice for new users of BrewArt equipment, it lacks the professionalism and camaraderie of this forum.  It serves a good purpose; but will never replace the BrewArt Community in my esteem.

I applaud the excellent monitoring of this forum by the Captain for keeping the forum on-track, focused and interesting.

I will continue to visit the BrewArt Official Facebook page, because a lot of their questions can be answered easily and simply.  I intend to help new brewers as best I can.

Thank you for your support and appreciate your comments. I’m not a Facebook participant however do from time to time have a look to see what’s a go. The BrewArt Official is not well serviced, and to be honest don’t really care about that as this forum is exceptional. I’d say this forum gives the quickest advice from around 6am to 10/11pm.  The important thing to remember is when a brewer has a problem a lot of times the answer(advice is is needed quickly, that’s what we tend to do here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Captain,

You nailed it.  I am not fond of Facebook.  However, I get daily photos of Grandchildren from this source, so I am a subscriber.  Also, cousins and other relatives send numerous posts each day, (sigh).  I am seeking alternatives that I could shift my relatives towards.

I cannot easily escape from Facebook, and I have strong reservations about the integrity of the organization and its management.

Your attention to the expediency of solving a brewer's problem in a timely way is a key point in the value and purpose of this forum.  This very attribute is a major reason which has created the loyalty to members of this forum.

Life is good.🙂

• Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/01/2022 at 3:33 PM, Captain 3 Droids said:

The important thing to remember is when a brewer has a problem a lot of times the answer(advice is is needed quickly, that’s what we tend to do here.

Spot on.

I figure that by responding as quickly as possible to other Brewer's questions on here is how I repay all the generosity that I've received from Brewart over the last couple of years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2