Heat Waves and Just Hot Days

Captain 3 Droids

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rob Courtney said:

Hottest day here for a while and a few Bavarians to help with the pain of having to work in between Xmas and New Years.

Tell me about it.

Called in on a day off to work this afternoon and straight back into it tomorrow morning again.

Thankfully should be done before it hits 39 here tomorrow and at least now have a guaranteed day off for NYD.

Beers will get a working over tomorrow night.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Dustin Frothman said:

Tell me about it.

Called in on a day off to work this afternoon and straight back into it tomorrow morning again.

Thankfully should be done before it hits 39 here tomorrow and at least now have a guaranteed day off for NYD.

Beers will get a working over tomorrow night.

Yeah, tomorrow will be good, fis and chips (may be cooked by me, wife may push for the local) and a lot of beers, found a Stone and Wood in the boxes which is about 14 weeks, so will give that a go

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Somehow had accidentally said yes to hop mode and cancelled at 30hr mark to keg as I’d previously added the hops and knew EOF had really happened. Temperature was at 4.4C and noted with ambient room temperature at 35C the Droid did struggle to get to the 4C mark. 
However not an issue as the compressor doesn’t just continually run to drop the temp down, does kinda a degree at a time at that low level and rests with fan for a bit to cool (the compressor)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...