Does anyone know if brewart has an element that is Munich Dry Malt Extract?  working on some bock and octoberfest recipes for when i get my droid.  Really into super malty beers again!

Also I'm seeing quite a few brewprints listed on facebook group that I do not see on USA site.  Seasonal thing?  surely the same beers are offered worldwide?  You would think ALL would be listed, available to view their info online?  Perhaps some are customer clones?   Anyway is it Ok if I post the info here?  includes brewprint ingredients and other brewing info Quite the big list.

14 hours ago, Weissbock said:

Does anyone know if brewart has an element that is Munich Dry Malt Extract?  working on some bock and octoberfest recipes for when i get my droid.  Really into super malty beers again!

Also I'm seeing quite a few brewprints listed on facebook group that I do not see on USA site.  Seasonal thing?  surely the same beers are offered worldwide?  You would think ALL would be listed, available to view their info online?  Perhaps some are customer clones?   Anyway is it Ok if I post the info here?  includes brewprint ingredients and other brewing info Quite the big list.

Can’t see an issue posting here. (Perhaps open up a new thread for the list?). I don’t have a Facebook account nor do I want one.

There are some seasonal Brewprints eg. that are winter, fall or summer specific. (so these ones are worldwide but at different times). Might be due to sales data or ingredient availability or to tease us. However there are not too many of them.

I’m fairly sure there is not an element or enhancer based on the Munich Dry Malt Extract however that does not stop you getting some from local brew store and adding yourself.

Cheers

I had one homebrew store about 7 miles from me, they moved to higher traffic location 37 miles away... aggghhhhh!  but lucky for me I remembered that the couple lives less that half mile from my house. pretty convenient to email my list and they'll bring it home at end of work day!  people tell me Munich malt is also good choice to add body to any beer!  I did the face book thing for years, sick if it!  but there are lots of brewer's on the brewart owners forum, lot's of info. so I will check it out occasionally, beer is the only reason now however!   Posting that info as attachment!

Shems brewprints cheat sheet - May 2019.xlsx Brew Prints Ingredients Description - June 17.pdf

• Thanks 1