Alcohol Jokes

Rob Courtney

Yeah, who knows where to put  it but here it will be, beer and Alcohol jokes. I will start...

A son says to his dad " hey dad, what is an alcoholic"

The dad puts his arm around his son and says "well son, you see those four trees over there, an alcoholic would see eight trees"

And the son says "but dad, there are only two trees there"

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...

I was in a bar yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to fart. The music was really loud, so I timed my farts with the beats. After a couple songs I started to feel better. I finished my beer and noticed that everybody was staring at me...

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod
Edited by Darran Haynes
  • Haha 2

A guy stumbles through the front door of a bar, ambles up to the bartender and orders a beer. The bartender looks at the drunk man and says, ”I’m sorry sir, but I can’t serve you…you’ve already had too much to drink.” The guy swears and walks out of the bar.

Five minutes later the guy comes flying through the side door of the bar, and yells for a beer. Again the bartender says, ”I’m sorry, sir…but I can’t serve you…you’ve already had too much to drink!”

Ten minutes later, the same guy comes barrel-assing through the back door of the bar, storms up to the bartender, and demands a beer. Again, the bartender says to the man… ”I’m really sorry, sir, but you’ve had too much to drink…you’re going to have to leave!”  The guy looks quizzically at the bartender and says finally, “My God, man… How many bars do you work at?!”

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 25/12/2022 at 9:45 PM, Rob Courtney said:

My fresh wort went to 11 days...I was trying to be grown up about it but there is a nagging thought at the back of your mind. Still one droid went over today so the second one should be tomorrow

Should

Are you OK, Rob?

I know the feeling.  One of my droids kept ticking along for 12 days while the other droid on same batch was done and dusted.   Funny how an infection seems to throw the droids EOF off scent… no science there either.  Just an impression…

12 hours ago, J P said:

Are you OK, Rob?

I know the feeling.  One of my droids kept ticking along for 12 days while the other droid on same batch was done and dusted.   Funny how an infection seems to throw the droids EOF off scent… no science there either.  Just an impression…

There was that nagging thought in the back of my head that it wouldn't get to EOF and there was $50 down the drain. What I did do though was hop one for two days and the other for 5 to see what difference, if any that would make.

I reckon you are right though on the above.

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't know if this is appropriate but

Years ago, when I was in school, I had sex education. The teacher walked into the class with a banana in his hand and said "children, today I will teach you how to roll on a condom correctly, but first I need to eat this banana because I can't get an erection on an empty stomach".

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Two guys were fishing from a boat in a pond.  One of them saw a floating bottle and picked it up.  When he pulled out the cork a genie emerged from the bottle.

"Oh, thank you, thank you," said the genie.  "I've been trapped in that bottle for years.  I'm going to grant you one wish as a reward for releasing me."

One of the men said, "Can you change all the water in this pond to Beer?"

"You've got it."  said the genie as he vanished.

Both of the men dipped their cups into the pond for a taste.  Sure enough, it was an excellent Belgian style lager.

The second man said, "Way to go, big guy!  You realize that from now on we have to pee into the boat?"

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

A woman answers a knock at her door, to find two men standing there who work with her husband at the local brewery. "I'm sorry to have to tell you, Mrs. Sullivan," says one man, "that your husband passed away at work today, drowned in a vat of beer." "Oh, my dear Michael!" she wails, "He didn't stand a chance!" "Well, Ma'am," says the other fellow, "that's not exactly the case. You see, he got out three times to have a p*ss."

• Upvote 2