Ginger Beer BrewPrint

Deeks

Ginger Beer BrewPrint  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in BrewArt creating a Ginger Beer BrewPrint?

• Yes
    • No

Hi Chris,

I have a Ginger beer kit to try, I will have to modify it as its a 20 ltr one, but once I have done it Ill let you know how it works, but would be interested in a brewprint

I have however tried a dry cider mix, still on 2nd stage so will let you know how that goes, I think a Cider brewprint would do well also.

I've purchased a ginger beer kit from a home brew store (Morgan's ginger beer kit) and also purchased the additional dextrose and some extra yeast to make it work when I halve the recipe from 20 litres to 10 litres.  I am also planning to bring the alcohol content up to about 6% from the 3% of the recipe kit  

I will post an update in a few weeks when it is ready, and will then have an opportunity to adjust the second batch based on the flavor/results of the first. 

I'm interested to hear how the cider brew turns out Stuart. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 07/04/2017 at 2:30 PM, Deeks said:

I heard a rumour that BrewArt might be releasing a Ginger Beer BrewPrint soon so does anyone that anymore info on this?

Yeah they are in research and development stage at the moment. Will be a few months away in the GB and Cider Prints apparently. 

Archived