Jump to content

3tap kegerator


Trish Fielding
 Share

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Trish Fielding said:

Hey mark just looked at my keg in fridge that I kegged yesterday and set at 12 psi it is now down to 6 psi am using Sosa stream bottle checked for leaks found none any other suggestions 

Was the keg warm when you put it into the fridge and connected the gas? If so turn the reg back up to 12psi and next time chill the keg first.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Joshin Glis said:

Costco has one from some branding company called Glaros. We just got one and it is all stainless and seems to be solid and was under $1000. Beverage Factory has the same unit under the Kegco brand.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

See: https://reviewwhore.com/best-kegerator-for-home/

Welcome Joshin to the forum and your input, seems to be a sound unit.

Cheers

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

DIY!   If a bozo like me can do it, you lot’ll rock it!!

Hole saw 22mm, taps, 6mm vinyl lines, beer connects, gas connects, reg   
 

half way done... only a couple hours   

93323E7E-390B-4FFA-ADDE-3243EE791047.jpeg

1C5249A9-18ED-4927-9EE1-24C79BFA67EA.jpeg

image.jpg

Edited by J P
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, J P said:

DIY!   If a bozo like me can do it, you lot’ll rock it!!

Hole saw 22mm, taps, 6mm vinyl lines, beer connects, gas connects, reg   
 

half way done... only a couple hours   

93323E7E-390B-4FFA-ADDE-3243EE791047.jpeg

1C5249A9-18ED-4927-9EE1-24C79BFA67EA.jpeg

image.jpg

Great work @J P

Ill definitely be going down the 3 tap kegerator path at some stage so it’s great to see what people are putting together.

I reckon I’ll probably just buy an off the shelf system though so the Kegland Series X type unit looks pretty good.

Unless of course Brewart design something and then I’m in. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Looks great. Don’t forget to do the clamp up on tap 2.

Keen eye, Jedi master! It locked.  Will have to swap out.   
 

any magic length for beer lines off of 10L mini kegs?  I just went with 3m...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, J P said:

Keen eye, Jedi master! It locked.  Will have to swap out.   
 

any magic length for beer lines off of 10L mini kegs?  I just went with 3m...

I run 1 metre of 4mm id beer line in my fridge to door taps. You do need longer with larger I’d as less resistance. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 01/05/2021 at 6:07 PM, Dustin Frothman said:

Great work @J P

Ill definitely be going down the 3 tap kegerator path at some stage so it’s great to see what people are putting together.

I reckon I’ll probably just buy an off the shelf system though so the Kegland Series X type unit looks pretty good.

Unless of course Brewart design something and then I’m in. 

Bit of chalkboard paint 🎨 and the unit improves dramatically.  Should be able to write in chalk the names of beers on tap.  image.png.b3d563f14ac6dd6768cbcfd5dbdb01f0.png

142DD6F2-7C19-4558-9419-53CD1BCE19F5.jpeg

45C0F23A-C520-4A32-8051-7AE8B9ADCAC9.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
  • Create New...