Vaccine for Coronavirus

2 hours ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

The good women and self had the vaccine stage one (next jab 12 weeks away) on Sat pm. All good really and I didn’t cry. Day 2, a bit tired, and joints a bit more achy than usual but generally all good.

I judge my health by my ability to consume beer, piss head Sunday happened and today isn’t bad either. 😂

What one did you get the Pfizer (sp) one or the blood clot one*

*Not sure if it is funny or not but the rate of blood clots from the astra brand one is the same as women get blood clots from the pill...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

The blood clot issue, get rid of us oldies quicker 😂😂

Well, you'll be glad to know, there is a natural blood thinner that you can take to thin the blood to reduce clots...

Alcohol can thin your blood, because it prevents blood cells from sticking together and forming clots. This may lower your risk for the type of strokes caused by blockages in blood vessels.

Yet because of this effect, drinking alcohol could potentially increase your risk for the bleeding type of strokes — especially when you drink it in large quantitiesTrusted Source. For men, this means more than two drinks a day. For women, this is more than one drink a day. Alcohol use — especially in excess — can also pose other risks to your health.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

The good women and self had the vaccine stage one (next jab 12 weeks away) on Sat pm. All good really and I didn’t cry. Day 2, a bit tired, and joints a bit more achy than usual but generally all good.

I judge my health by my ability to consume beer, piss head Sunday happened and today isn’t bad either. 😂

Glad to hear you got it. The sooner the better for us all. We can’t exist in a bubble forever.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rob Courtney said:

Well, you'll be glad to know, there is a natural blood thinner that you can take to thin the blood to reduce clots...

Alcohol can thin your blood, because it prevents blood cells from sticking together and forming clots. This may lower your risk for the type of strokes caused by blockages in blood vessels.

Yet because of this effect, drinking alcohol could potentially increase your risk for the bleeding type of strokes — especially when you drink it in large quantitiesTrusted Source. For men, this means more than two drinks a day. For women, this is more than one drink a day. Alcohol use — especially in excess — can also pose other risks to your health.

Two drinks a day??? Well I’ve been stuffed for about 54 years then. And coffee and cheese together gives you cancer... and this fat is crap and this fat was crap but now good... etc 😂

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Two drinks a day??? Well I’ve been stuffed for about 54 years then. And coffee and cheese together gives you cancer... and this fat is crap and this fat was crap but now good... etc 😂

I like all the bad stuff - coffee, beer, wine, cheese, smallgoods etc. Life would be pretty boring without it.

Probably the only thing I’m not that fussed about it sugar but I figure my beer consumption looks after that anyway. 

Edited by Dustin Frothman
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Rob Courtney said:

Can’t stand mis-prints. I looked it up, for men it’s 2 drinks per hour! 🍻