Xmas Beer Swap

Paul84 has mentioned this in another thread but what a good idea if enough interest. I would suggest that:-

. The swap be in pairs, with numbers allocated to members and drawn out of a hat (on video)

. Brews sent in PET bottles?

. Draw date Sat 27/11? (address via message mode)

. Send by Sat 4/12?

. Evaluations to be given as soon as consumed?

If interest please enter your name and any suggestions to above or additions.

I’m in 

Captain 3 Droids

Paul84

Edited by Captain 3 Droids

3 hours ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Xmas Beer Swap List- just quote this post and add the next number and name

1 Captain 3 Droids

2 Paul84

Xmas Beer Swap List- just quote this post and add the next number and name

1 Captain 3 Droids

2 Paul84

3 Rob Pretty

Edited by Robert Pretty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm obviously horribly late to this party (all the chips are gone and the guac has turned brown) and haven't brewed anything terribly exciting yet, but would love to join if I'm welcome, especially if it means you don't have odd numbers? 

Otherwise, will keep it in mind for 2022 🎅

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

I got a bit slack on this and it’s a busy time of the year ahead. We can do a swap early next year and your name is now down. If there is an odd number I’ll do two.

I'll be in on it next year when it rolls around. 

Cheers 

• Like 1

I'm in if I'm not an odd one out. And if @Spuddy is late, then I must be early for the next one.

Are the brews in PET being sent via AusPost? If so, recommendations on the best method/packaging to ensure it arrives intact?

Also, how things are with AusPost at the moment there is no guarantee anyone would receive the bottle by Xmas even if sending now.

1 minute ago, Wazza_wantsbeer said:

I'm in if I'm not an odd one out. And if @Spuddy is late, then I must be early for the next one.

Are the brews in PET being sent via AusPost? If so, recommendations on the best method/packaging to ensure it arrives intact?

Also, how things are with AusPost at the moment there is no guarantee anyone would receive the bottle by Xmas even if sending now.

When it’s time to do the swaps I’ll advise of packaging for the PET bottles, there are a couple of ways. If someone has to send a bottle I have done that in an Aust Post Wine Box.

Your right, postage now risky.