It's finally here (there)

Well the Droid has arrived from Harvey Norman in Darwin. Unfortunately I work away from home during the week, so it has arrived there  and I am here.

Looking forward to tomorrow arvo, clean, set up and get my first Brewprint on. I've ordered three, Lighthouse Pacific Ale, West Coast Pale Ale and Bavarian Lager. Will probably brew in that order.

Cheers to automatic beers.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Hambone said:

Well the Droid has arrived from Harvey Norman in Darwin. Unfortunately I work away from home during the week, so it has arrived there  and I am here.

Looking forward to tomorrow arvo, clean, set up and get my first Brewprint on. I've ordered three, Lighthouse Pacific Ale, West Coast Pale Ale and Bavarian Lager. Will probably brew in that order.

Nice one mate!

You'll have fun once you get going with it. The Droid is fantastic for people like you that work away.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Great Hambone, you’ll never look back and the quality is exceptional. If you haven’t already you can read the operating manual on line in the BrewArt 101 app under “Instructions” -Australian version

Wildo thanks C3D

Cheers

Just now, xpsTech said:

Also check to see it is running the latest firmware, you can do this via the App under "My BeerDroid" it will tell you if an upgrade is available, if an upgrade is available make sure you do it before you start a brew.

First Droid, how exciting!

Cheers

Thanks for the tip. Yeah it's exciting.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Dustin Frothman said:

You're going to love the Droid in Darwin.

I'm sure your aircon is good but not having to worry about running a separate fermentation fridge is such a game changer.

I'm on the Gold Coast, the Beerdroid was sent from Harvey Norman in Darwin. The brew is looking good. 

Pretty humid here today.

Cheers 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hambone said:

I'm on the Gold Coast, the Beerdroid was sent from Harvey Norman in Darwin. The brew is looking good. 

Pretty humid here today.

Cheers 

I new that but didn’t want to embarrass Dustin 😂😂😂😂, however humid, heat wave, freezing, the Droid just does it’s job.

I did a lager,  BrewArt 12c, ambient temp in room in 7 day heat wave South Australia was 38C. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 25/11/2021 at 4:33 PM, Hambone said:

Good choices first up

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...