Brewprint store in Europe?

Hi, this might be the wrong topic, but I couldn't find a better place. Sorry if it is too off-topic.

I was wondering if there are any plans to also have a brew print store in Europe? Now the prices for shipping into Europe is more expensive then the beer + shipping inside US/AU and the customs in addition... 😬

I've ordered 5 prints before, but I have used the beerdroid for extract sets after that. Since I think there is too much hassle with international shipping and the cost a bit steep to be a regular brewer of prints 😔

11 hours ago, Arnt Kristoffer Sørli said:

Hi, this might be the wrong topic, but I couldn't find a better place. Sorry if it is too off-topic.

I was wondering if there are any plans to also have a brew print store in Europe? Now the prices for shipping into Europe is more expensive then the beer + shipping inside US/AU and the customs in addition... 😬

I've ordered 5 prints before, but I have used the beerdroid for extract sets after that. Since I think there is too much hassle with international shipping and the cost a bit steep to be a regular brewer of prints 😔

Hi Arnt and welcome. I refer your question through to the @BrewArt Teamfor clarification.

What have you been brewing of late?

On 08/12/2021 at 6:31 PM, Arnt Kristoffer Sørli said:

Have you looked at just ordering the separate ingredients for each brew? There is a good saving to be had by ordering several of the brews (ingredients only) in one shipment plus I think postage customs would be cheaper than shipping the BrewPrint boxes. 

• Upvote 1

On 09/12/2021 at 5:34 AM, Captain 3 Droids said:

Hi Arnt and welcome. I refer your question through to the @BrewArt Teamfor clarification.

Thanks @Captain 3 Droids

Hi @Arnt Kristoffer Sørli,

Welcome to the Community, that's great to hear you're using the BeerDroid so far away! 

We had plans to expand into European markets, but unfortunately Covid had other plans. We're still planning on selling in Europe in the future, but we're waiting for the things to settle down a bit with supply chains. 

When we expand we will notify everyone, so please stay in touch on the BrewArt Community. 

Cheers

1 hour ago, BrewArt Team said:

We had plans to expand into European markets, but unfortunately Covid had other plans. We're still planning on selling in Europe in the future, but we're waiting for the things to settle down a bit with supply chains. 

This is great news because I'm guessing that @Arnt Kristoffer Sørliis in Norway and the tax on alcohol is crazy there so the home brewing scene is very healthy.

A European store would also be great for me should my career plans ever recover and I head to the desert as planned.

🍻

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
On 10/12/2021 at 12:10 AM, BrewArt Team said:

Thanks @Captain 3 Droids

Hi @Arnt Kristoffer Sørli,

Welcome to the Community, that's great to hear you're using the BeerDroid so far away! 

When we expand we will notify everyone, so please stay in touch on the BrewArt Community. 

Cheers

@BrewArt Team Thanks for reply! I'm looking forward to it! 😍

• Upvote 1

On 09/12/2021 at 8:54 AM, Eltham Brewing House said:

Have you looked at just ordering the separate ingredients for each brew? There is a good saving to be had by ordering several of the brews (ingredients only) in one shipment plus I think postage customs would be cheaper than shipping the BrewPrint boxes. 

Thanks for great tip! 😄

• Upvote 1

On 08/12/2021 at 8:04 PM, Captain 3 Droids said:

Towards Christmas there was brewed everything from some IPAs, Apple Cider and ginger beer. Since there are people that is not that found of beer 😅 Soon to pop a Mountain Range IPA 😁

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hi all. Following up on this topic. I had been shipping to the Middle East but have had three prints go missing (not customs, just developing country postal system!). In short, the cost of shipping from Australia is not feasible - $80/brewprint with no delivery guarantee - so looking for other solutions. 

I'm in Europe at the moment and looking to bring back some dry supplies with me. Any suggestions on what (and where) to buy dry mix ingredients that I can hand carry back with me. Not too fussed on the recipes - just need some cold beer for the hot summer!!

Best. Matt

Ps. Also posted this in a related thread....

• 11 months later...